Monday, November 3, 2008

Comic Book Movies (Again)

Everybody knows how batshit-insane i am for comicbook flicks.
But the amount scheduled to storm in in the space of a couple years is insane:

Superman: The Man of Steel (sorry fellow Smallville fans, Tom Welling will not be taking up the torch . . tho I wonder if he has a chance of getting into the Justice League film)



Thor (no pictures available as of yet but if Brad Pitt get's the star role I don't know if there's anything bad enough that I could respond with)

Spiderman 4 & 5 (see my earlier post here 'That Jumpy Feeling' )

The Witchblade (yes Angelina Jolie could return as Tomb Raider in a possible sequel)



The Avengers (all I know is that Robert Downey Jr will be suiting up again as iron Man for this one)

Iron Man 2 ( :P )


The First Avenger: Captain America (Lord save us)

Hellboy 3 (Oh me in front line)

------------------------------
I'm sure I'm forgetting some but here is a film I hope one day will actually be created . . .

Runaways




With Gabe Nevins (Paranoid Park) as a character somewhere in there.

And if God is in a continuingly good mood maybe we'll have

The Umbrella Academy (directed by Tim Burton of course :D )



R.E.D Campbell

No comments: