Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November Going Down


My recent Blog posts have been very weak to some standards.
And that's so not my fault, nothing ever happens.
And my other option would be becoming one of the many Bloggers who post their (what they believe to be) mysteriously vague poetry and excerpts from the GN that you actually have in fact read more than three times.

And the usual reason still stands: my deviantART account, it always pushes me to spend less time contributing to this side of my life.
While I'm on that topic, - maybe I just started noticing it - these past few months all my projects have been leaning way far into the music world.
I mean that all my pictures have song lyrics to be found on the premises or are rooted concept-wise in the things that I listen to.
Anyone who's read more than one of my posts knows that the only thing that takes a bigger part in my life than music is the feeling I get when I put a pen to paper.
I'm not really sure what I'm trying to say . . . but I'm pretty sure I'm just thinking onto this keyboard.
But I would love to be able to do something that doesn't have something to do with all of Placebo's 'Without You I'm Nothing' :D .
Again forking my train of thought; why does Christmas music have to be about Christmas.
I mean to me the perfect festive line-up is:

'The Bitter End' by Placebo
'Sleeping With Ghosts' by Placebo
'Wisemen' by James Blunt
'This Year's Love' by David Gray
'Signal Fire' by Snow Patrol
'Give Me Novocaine' by Green Day
-------------------------------------
But I can't always get my way, after all Obama is president.

R.E.D Campbell

No comments: