Monday, December 1, 2008

My New Board


So one day I'll get this done.
More likely a similar design but not made in 10 minutes.
But I'm still very much in love with it.
I've only ever had 2 skateboards since I started . . . . hmm [ :( ]
-----------------------
December 22, 2012 by tfavretto:

All I can think about is getting to England.
Which has been quite apparent in my deviantART Journals recently.
But 10 days is a long time to wait.
Yes I shall kiss the ground again as I land in the best country this universe. (You people never comment so don't even think about it)

I made this fabulous playlist to be the soundtrack for my journey there:


1: Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve
2: Seasons of Love from RENT
3: The Last High by The Dandy Warhols
4: Snow [Hey Oh] by RHCP
5: This Picture by Placebo
6: Karma Police by Radiohead
7: Anthems by Broken Social Scene
8: Don't Forget Me by RHCP

9: Every You & Every Me by Placebo
10: Wish You Were Here by Ryan Adams
11: Otherside by RHCP
12: Pot Kettle Black by Tilly & The Wall
13: Jesus of Suburbia by Green Day
14: Teenagers by My Chemical Romance
15: Where Is My Mind by The Pixies
16: Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus
17: Movies by Alien Ant Farm
18: In Bloom by Nirvana
19: Smile Like You Mean It by The Killers
20: We Used To Be Friends by The Dandy Warhols
21: Nice & Sleazy by The Stranglers
22: Kids by MGMT
23: Tire Swing by Kimya Dawson
24: Where The Stars Go Blue by Ryan Adams
25: America by Simon & Garfunkel
26: Maps by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
27: Skins Theme from Season 2
28: Time To Pretend by MGMT
---------------------



And guess what?
Jensen Ackles also hates Tom Welling . . . . :D

Like with all the shows I watch, when I watch Supernatural I just have fun hating all the characters at alternating times.
But wait . . . have I ever liked Sam Winchester . . no . . no, okay definite no.
As for his brother Dean . . he totally rawks.
He said 'fugly' . . . and he has the Metallicar!
Shame he doesn't get to look like this inside CW's deeply ridiculous addictive world:

-----------------
News Flash Kids!

I've got back on my feet as far as writing goes and hope to (I always say this, bad sign) to be finished when I'm good and ready . . .
I mean: I hope to be finished when I'm done.

I've written a ton of Misc. stuff, that's easy enough.
But this is a serious novel which I have started at different times, under different names in different 'wicked-cool' trilogies.
But I will actually finish this one.
It's called 'Missing'.

R.E.D Campbell

No comments: