Monday, December 15, 2008

Decemberunderground (The Pill Casserole)


Seasons greetings and blah blah blah.
The whole christmassy feeling hasn't arrived just yet, but I'm sure it's in the post.

Anyway, as you know, I rarely talk about the things happening around me so that goes for Christmas too.
What I've been all bouncy about recently is the amazing bulk of young talent that has the world ready to lay down before them:


Not forgetting Gabe Nevins.
And also not forgetting those we hate, like Princess Shia Lebouf.



'Good Things Come To Those Who Wait' is the most horrible phrase.
Why must I wait? . . .
----------
And I know this post is already overflowing with excitement but there's only one thing I hate more than:

And that is:

Can't say I wasn't disappointed in Catherine Hardwicke.
And further more if Kristen Stewart leaves Michael Angarano for wannabe sparkle-vampire Robert Pattison the world will never cease to hear from me.

R.E.D Campbell

No comments: