Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dissatisfaction Is The Only Thing I Could Wish For


I've got way too much to say, and I partly have my youngest sister to thank for allowing me to debate every single aspect of life with her over a bottle of Coke (see last post) .
Words are what I love, and I can't help from clinging to them, especially in my art.
Above is an example of the struggle I went through not to put lyrics somewhere in faded text, but the end result was fantastic.

I guess the only way I can show you how I feel is with this song, music does rule my life.
The words aren't as important as the way it makes you feel, like all MGMT songs:



When I listen to their music, especially 'Time To Pretend', I feel incredibly happy but I get all choked up at the same time.
They are truly masters.

R.E.D Campbell

No comments: