Wednesday, September 17, 2008

That Far Back

Found this amazing clip of Placebo performing in the 1998 film                 'Velvet Goldmine' and decided to re-evaluate my life:


I mean with a cast like this . . .

Ewan McGregor
Christian Bale
Eddie Izzard
Jonathan Rhys Myers

. . . why are people even still watching Adam Sandler films?


----------------------------------------------
G Is For Gone

'Protect Me From What I Want'
                                        -Placebo
I'm sorry . . .
----------------------------------------------
                              
             SMALLVILLE Season 8 


It all started when I was still learning to read . . . 
I'm finishing Season 7 now, and with the final Season premiering tomorrow, I've realized something.
Smallville has been more than just a show for me, during the long period of time it has taken me to get through the episodes my own little story has been told.
Some of the biggest changes in my life have occurred since I started watching the best show on the planet, each moment in Smallville has a little memory in it, good and bad.
I don't know if it's something I've already told my readers, but the reason Films & TV Shows have had such a huge part in my Blog is because they have a huge part in my life: I believe that when you watch something it shouldn't just be a throw-away-experience, if it's just entertainment then it's not worth your time.
In most cases anyway . . .

R.E.D Campbell

 

No comments: