Thursday, September 11, 2008

Don't You Need A Perscription For Those?

If you could see inside my head these past few days this is what it would look like:
---------------------------------
A wallpaper I made . . .


. . . for the soon coming film 'The Spirit':


-----------------------------------
-----------------------------------
If all goes to plan, soon to be in my clutches is:

When I saw the new ad today and discovered that you could shuffle songs by shaking it I knew it would make me immortal.
Wonder what I should engrave on the back . . .
8GB: 2,000 songs / 8 hours of video $149.00
----------------------------------
The fabulously artistic trailer for Season 2 of one of the best shows ever to grace this earth:


---------------------------------
---------------------------------



Been listening to the wonderful audios of this series which I have been following for a couple years.
I'm on the next to last book, *suspense* ^^
---------------------------------
-THE GOVERNMENT HAS TERMINATED THE LAST SEGMENT OF THIS POST FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL CITIZENS -

R.E.D Campbell

No comments: