Monday, March 12, 2007

Black Out Barbecue

One Family Day that just happens to be on Sunday (the day after Saturday!) I was sitting at the computer and our sheperd Silas bounces in and announces that we will go to a nearby castle for a barbecue.
Upon arriving a few pounds of meat in a black back is thrust into my arms, thinking that my ‘cross’ seemed light I started to quickly make my way to our chosen spot and tried not to think about the loathsome amount of weight.
Before I knew it or could stop it, I waas huddled with Mari and Bella around our fire stuffing endless amounts of spicy meat into my mouth, we all only began to realise just how much we had eaten when we tried to climb to the highest tower.
By a cruel twist of fate the fire almost singed the tips of my innocent fingers yet left the rest of my body to numb.
Well, I got some good photography done (been too long) so I’m happy:
Yoto!!!!!

No comments: