Friday, July 24, 2009

Woah . . .


O.O - So that looks totally freakin' awesome.


Seeing as we happen to be back at this point - the one that occurs more and more frequently where I tell you all the new or coming films I am going crazy for/you should see NOW - I might as well go the whole way:



Okay, so this poster makes it look really cheesy and retarded (Don't bee fooled -link- )
but I prefer it to the other which is a brazen rip-off of True Blood's promo


The poor and posterless:

Chatroom (2010)
Jane Eyre (2009)
Flora Plum (2010)
Some Days Are Better than Others (2009) - IMDb seems to suck-ass when it comes to actually knowing anything about film but to my surprise there is an official site to tell you the actual plot, shame Gabe Nevins doesn't have a major role.
Nowhere Boy (2010)
Womb (2009)
Alice in Wonderland (2010) - Yes there's a poster(s) but whatever . . .

No comments: