Sunday, February 22, 2009

Haze

Watch this to the end or die . . . I mean 'please' . . .


The clip is from Flashbacks of A Fool, and I strongly reccomend it lots of times.
Though it's the sort of film that finds you at the perfect time.
-------------------------
When I was a young boy,
My father took me into the city to see a marching band.
He said, "Son, when you grow up, would you be the saviour of the broken, the beaten and the damned?"
He said "Will you defeat them, your demons, and all the non believers, the plans that they have made? Because one day I'll leave you, a phantom to lead you in the summer, to join the black parade."

-Welcome to The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance

Spring is always able to give a sense of peace and comfort.
It's a warm glow that lights the edge of your hair.

R.E.D Campbell

1 comment: