Thursday, April 10, 2008

Moving

Sorry about the crotch shot, a random recent pic...



I promised I’d post if anything interesting sprang upon me, so here it is.
Well it’s not so much interesting as a sort of “Hello everyone I’m going to Spain…”
Granada to be specific.
So you know, you’re probably finding out just before some of my immediate family.

(ADD BREAK – visit my Art Gallery at, theravenbard.deviantart.com)
(ALSO: Late Happy 13th to you Gin)

Why?
Why do you think?
For one, the beaches, Switzerland being entirely a human-farming project.
Any direction you look is just trees, no, not snow, TREES!
I’d trade a thousand useless forests for some sea-water.
Also, I am half Spanish so maybe I’ll feel more comfortable once I go for the first time.
Of course I’ll have to pick up on the language, but it can’t be any worse than German, at least almost everything is said the way it’s written.
And always a big bonus, flights from England to Spain are considerably cheaper than England to Switzerland….
Meaning I’ll probably see a little of my older-sisters come Christmas time…
Wow … Christmas, this year is already passing fast, I didn’t even realise it was April Fool’s Day today (time I wrote this).
Speaking of which, I was going to make custard out of Priya’s (of Arthur) boob-milk and serve it to one of the home members.
Anyway,
This has clearly gone on way too long and if you’ve got this far you’re a prodigy.

R.E.D Campbell

1 comment:

Axe Addict said...

Leaving? Awesome stuff. Hey, whatever you do make sure you send some sunshine over.