Monday, January 15, 2007

You Can't Catch Me I'm The Gingerbread Person


The world has totally gone crazy!
It started off as all the rights being kept for white people then it was total equality and now it's completely over done, people are so overly anti-discrimination and wild about both sexes being treated equally that actresses are called actors and they even call a chairman a chairperson so it can apply to females.
And trust me, I'm saying this with the most un-sexist attitude you can get trust me I'm not bias or prejudice against anything.
A lot of my friends aren't exactly what you would call 'normal', I'm quarter black and I grew up in the family with a mother and four sisters, so i had to start getting along with girls or i was screwed.
Anyway, all this to say: Why can't people get a balance?!?!?
I mean, pretty soon we're going to be calling that nice little dude from fairytales a Gingerbreadperson!

No comments: